Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Shopping

Stylin' Sista took me shoppin' yesterday and it was a blast!!! She has so much STYLE! I am sadly very lacking in this ability. I like to dress nice, but I have no idea how to put things together and coordinate outfits. . . I just don't have that skill. Thank goodness stylin' sista is here to save the day. I just have to mention one funny thing. So, she helped me coordinate some great outfits (I will post some pictures later), and then asked me what shoes I would wear with them. Well, I must say, I wear my white skater shoes with everything. . . I am so sorry stylin' sista, but you have your work cut out for you with this one! : )

1 comment:

emily said...

I can't wait to see the pictures! And I do hope that you splurge and get some cool shoes - it ruins the whole ensamble if you have the wrong shoes - I'm sure Stylin' Sista told you this too.

I bet you look hot! I wish I could have been with you guys! I would have documented this through photography for you. Do you need summer cloths? We'll plan a trip.