Thursday, February 26, 2009

Allergies

So I went to the allergist today because I am just tired of itchy watery eyes, sore throat and nasal drippage. : ) It turns out I am highly allergic to most trees. . . hmmm, good thing I don't live near any of THOSE!!!! I am also allergic to dust, dust mites, and . . . yep, you guessed it. . . cats. And I am only halfway through the testing. Apparently my allergies to trees are severe enough that I need allergy injections, but in the meantime, I have to go on nasal steroids, nasal antihistamine, oral antihistamine, and I have to carry steroids and an epipen with me! Good grief! Oh well, at least now maybe I will be able to breath and swallow! : )

1 comment:

emily said...

Your turning into a junkie Dawn! Do the sistas need to implement an intervent?

No, in all reality I'm happy you are going to get some relief - having to deal with allergies can be a real drag, to put it mildly!