Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Days 3&4







I did not post yesterday because I was so exhausted after
our first day of class. I am pretty wiped out now too, so this is
going to be fast.
So far I am actually really enjoying the training.
I really enjoy shooting, and I am learning how to do it right.
We are in a class of 13 and I am the only girl, but you can
ask Jason, I seem to be keeping up just fine.
Jason is doing really well, he is shooting on a new gun,
and that can be really tough, but he has it sighted in well.
Our last shot today we shot 270 yards (almost 3 football fields)
and we both hit the target on our first shot.
Jason is much better with the calculations that are required for
long distance shooting, but so far, I am at least getting it.
We are having a good time working together.
Tomorrow is my last day of training, and I am anxious to get in more
long-range shots.
I don't know if I will have the energy to post tomorrow, but hopefully
I will post by Thursday.



No comments: