Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Going Back to School

I am really excited- I am planning on going back to school next September.
I am in the process of registering for a master of arts in mental health counselling from Lancaster Bible College. The classes look so interesting. I would then be able to counsel at my church and lead support groups. I am especially interested in grief counselling and counselling for depression. I hope everything falls into place. I am praying that if the Lord wants me to pursue this that everything will work out. It will be hard working full-time and going to school, and it will be straining financially too, but I really feel like I should do this. What an exciting journey life is . . .

3 comments:

twiga92 said...

Very cool! Also hard, but cool! That should really keep you busy. :-)

Unknown said...

Congrats and kudos to you! I am teaching with a girl who graduated from there. Her and her husband actually. Their names are Abi and Andy Fried...

Do you live or go to church in Lancaster?

Dawn said...

No, but we are only about 30-45 minutes away. It is a pretty decent commute.